- 100% Pure Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Citrus bergamia
- Main Constituents: Limonene: 40.47% Linalyl acetate: 26.79% Linalool: 10.78%
- Plant Part: Fruit Peel
- Origin: Italy
- Processing Method: Cold Pressed
- Description / Color / Consistency: A thin, light yellowish green to yellowish brown liquid. Description Bergamot is the most delicate of the citrus plants, requiring special climate and soil in order to thrive. Italians have used Bergamot for years to reduce feelings of stress and to soothe and rejuvenate skin. In Greece, the unripe fruits are used as sweetmeats, eaten by the spoonful as a dessert or with coffee. Bergamot is unique among citrus oils due to its ability to be both uplifting and calming, making it ideal to help with anxious and sad feelings. It is also purifying and cleansing for the skin while having a calming effect.
- Uses Diffuse in the classroom, at work, or at home when stress levels or tension is high. Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits. Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot. Add one to two drops to your DIY skin care cleanser. Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice. Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Cautions Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Cautions: Dilute very well before use; for external use only.
|Dimensions||1.0 × 1.0 × 2.5 in|
10 ml Glass w/ Euro Dropper